Supplier contact form

Supplier contact form

The EHU works with energy suppliers to resolve complaints and issues. 

We assign each energy supplier with an EHU Supplier Performance Lead who will be your key contact at the EHU.

If you are an energy supplier and would like to contact us or register for access to our Supplier log-in section please complete the form below.

Please note this form is for use by energy suppliers only.

If you are a member of the public and need help with an energy issue please do not contact us using this page. Please contact Citizens Advice Consumer Service or Advice Direct Scotland if you are based in Scotland.